[User-committee] Reminder: Tomorrow - live open comment session on user survey

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Tue Jan 3 16:50:12 UTC 2017

Hi User Committee,

Here’s a reminder notice about tomorrow’s live comment session in case it got lost during the holidays…

We’re working on revisions to the 2017-01 User Survey now and we’re looking for your input. We’d like to conduct the 2017-01 User Survey in Feb/March and produce a report in March/April with a goal of sharing results with the community in advance of the Boston Summit.
We’d like to minimize survey changes to enable more year-over-year comparisons using the self-serve survey analytics tool, openstack.org/analytics.
Support PTG by producing PTL-submitted questions for community feedback in time for this meeting
In lieu of having a separate app dev section of the survey (accessible only to those who indicate they are app devs), we’d like to consider building an app dev-specific to be its own survey (with audience-specific promotion and targeting). This allows us to expand participation from the app dev community and ask more specific questions.
You can add suggested changes to the User Survey on this doc, which has all of the questions listed: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c8Osptcse1geEeHBHwZ-fxQA-OQ_dzwAHSnBD3CNbEQ/edit#gid=0
Tomorrow, I’m also hosting a comment session live which you’re welcome to attend to discuss any suggested changes to the survey itself, deployment or reporting. It’s Wednesday, Jan. 4 (copy/paste this below to your calendar):
Time: Jan 4, 2017 10:00 AM (GMT-8:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5038169769
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16465588656,5038169769# or +14086380968,5038169769#
Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 503 816 9769
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=E5Gcj6WHnrCsWmjQRQr7KFsXkP9nAIaP

Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769 <tel:503 816 9769> | Skype: heidi.tretheway <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/sig_iframe?origin=mac-mail&signature_id=5499768844845056&t=0.9726545857097719#>
 <http://linkedin.com/in/heiditretheway>  <http://twitter.com/heiditretheway>  <http://www.openstack.org/>