[User-committee] [User-Committee] Gerrit repo

Tobias Rydberg tobias at citynetwork.se
Tue Feb 28 09:07:47 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We in the publiccloud-wg are looking into the possibility to get our own
Gerrit repo? The reason for this repo would first of all be to host our
use cases that we will create and documentation around that, and to have
a formal creation process for these use cases. We have looked at how
Product WG have been working with their Users Stories and believe it
would be wise to try to have something similar.

We are here to motivate this further and listen to feedback!

Kind regards,

Tobias Rydberg
Co-Chair Public Cloud WG
tobias at citynetwork.se