[User-committee] User Committee elections

Carol Gmail clbpdx09 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 00:13:09 UTC 2017

The 1st UC election, what an accomplishment!! Thank you to Edgar, Joh and Shilla
for bringing this about, for the UC community for participating, and to the candidates for their desire to lead.

Shamail and Melvin you are great additions to this team, and look forward to seeing the future unfold.

Thunderous applause from the peanut gallery!!
Carol

Sent from my iPad