[User-committee] [app] Proposed Changes to http://developer.openstack.org/

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Tue Feb 14 15:38:38 UTC 2017

Looks good Craig.

When I look at the file, I see white boxes on the blue boxes. Are those
meant to be icons?

Let me know if you need any help implementing, I can walk through the patch
process and the templating used for that landing page.

Anne

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Sterrett, Craig <craig.sterrett at intel.com>
wrote:

> One of the goals from the Barcelona summit for the App Dev Enablement WG
> is to make the developer.openstack.org web page more useful.  In the
> meeting today we reviewed some changes being proposed to the site.  The
> proposed changes are to add additional resources to the top of the existing
> web page.  The content is based on a user journey, learning how to develop
> applications to run atop OpenStack for the developer totally new to
> OpenStack.  You can find a screenshot of the proposed changes at this link
> *https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwTvyW030INHU25URGQyWEgwT1U*
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwTvyW030INHU25URGQyWEgwT1U> The
> remainder of the page will remain the same as it is today.  If you have
> feedback, please provide it prior to our next meeting.
>
> Craig Sterrett

Read my blog: justwrite.click <https://justwriteclick.com>
Subscribe to Docs|Code: docslikecode.com