[User-committee] [Product] Product WG mid-cycle meeting (March 13th-14th)

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Mon Feb 13 22:19:47 UTC 2017

Dear Product WG members,

In today Product WG IRC meeting, we've decided to have our PWG mid-cycle meeting at Dell office at Milan.
Thank you Arkady/Dell for hosting us.

Date:
March 13th and 14th 2017 (Monday & Tuesday)

Address:
Dell - Viale Piero e Alberto Pirelli 6, Milano
Monday - (conf room Vivaldi)
Tuesday - (conf room Verdi)

Planning Etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MIL-pwg-meetup

Please note we are limited to room size, I am estimating less than 15 people attending this F2F meeting.
If you plan to attend, please indicate your name at the above planning etherpad.

Thanks!

---
Yih Leong Sun, PhD
Senior Software Cloud Architect | Open Source Technology Center | Intel Corporation
yih.leong.sun at intel.com<mailto:yih.leong.sun at intel.com> | +1 503 264 0610