[User-committee] AUC voting requirements

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Wed Feb 1 17:56:36 UTC 2017

I heard from a few non-technical folks regarding requirements for AUC voters:

"The recent UC email about the upcoming elections (AUCs are voters) asks us to verify our email address is correct on Gerrit. Gerrit is a code review system and one has to sign up for Ubuntu One to get access. IMHO, a non-coding AUC should not have to do that.”

Can we please clarify the voting guidelines?

Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769 <tel:503 816 9769> | Skype: heidi.tretheway <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/sig_iframe?origin=mac-mail&signature_id=5499768844845056&t=0.9726545857097719#>
 <http://linkedin.com/in/heiditretheway>  <http://twitter.com/heiditretheway>  <http://www.openstack.org/>