[User-committee] SIG Governance

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 21:35:46 UTC 2017

Yes, I believe I am saying the same thing but if not, what Jeremy said.
There is attempt to usurp what exists, just that quite a few folks have
moved over to being a SIG and 1) we need to revisit governance and 2) until
we come to a conclusion during revisit what should we do. Pardon if I
presented something other than that or was not clear leaving others to
assume.