[User-committee] China UnionPay to build the Financial Working Group of OpenStack Foundation

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Mon Aug 21 21:02:14 UTC 2017

Dear Zulijun,

Thank you so much for your hard work preparing the OpenStack Financial Team proposal. I gladly inform you that the User Committee have approved your request. You can find the details of the vote in our meeting logs:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/uc/2017/uc.2017-08-21-18.00.txt

Let me know if there is something else that we can work together, we are all looking forward to working with you and meeting you in person during the OpenStack Summit in Sydney.

Edgar Magana
OpenStack UC Chair