[User-committee] A huge thank you!

Shilla Saebi shilla.saebi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 17:49:35 UTC 2017

Thank you Edgar and everyone,

As Jon stated, it has been an honor to be a part of the User Committee and
work with folks in this community. The OpenStack community is wonderful,
and full of welcoming, bright, and overall outstanding people, so it is
always a pleasure working in this space. It has also been very cool to
watch the user committee evolve, and grow, and I am happy I had the
opportunity to help with those efforts.

I will definitely still be around, and available should you need to reach
me.

Thank you again!

Shilla

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 04:11:56PM +0000, Edgar Magana wrote:
:Dear Community,