[User-committee] UC Candidacy - Sriram Subramanian

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 18:16:47 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I would like to nominate Sriram for a seat on the User Committee.

Sriram has been part of the OpenStack community since 2012, contributing in
various roles such as evangelist, solution architect and analyst, and has
helped many organizations adopt OpenStack. In my time on the TC and in the
Product Working Group, Sriram often shared his knowledge and experience
with me, providing valuable insights into the diversity of many users that
I was not directly engaged with.

Sriram has first hand knowledge on what customers want from OpenStack
through his experience over the last five years. If elected to the
OpenStack User Committee. he will use this knowledge to benefit the
community at large.

He is currently Director of Customer Success at Ormuco, where he is helping
customers succeed using OpenStack-based infrastructure.

-Devananda