[User-committee] UC Candidacy-Robert Wen from EasyStack

文禹翔 yuxiang.wen at easystack.cn
Wed Aug 9 04:38:32 UTC 2017

Hi Shilla

Thank you. that is good idea. is there a template I can refer to, or someone's sample pls?

I have been the gold member rep for EasyStack for the past 2 years, and organized and volunteered in a lot of meetups, Days in China, EasyStack participating summits... and just helped get China Unionpay ( the China VISA; OpenStack cloud in production since 2012) involved in Super User competition. They have met Jonathan, Mark, Lauren and other foundation staff in EasyStack office in Jul. I am helping Unionpay with usersurvey now. I had a lot of fun from doing this.

thank you.

--

Best Regards. 顺颂商祺

Robert Wen 文禹翔