[User-committee] UC Candidacy-Robert Wen from EasyStack

Shilla Saebi shilla.saebi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 05:43:01 UTC 2017

Hello Yuxiang,

Hope you're doing well. We're happy that you are running as a candidate for the UC. You may want to send us a bio, some information on how you've been involved in the OpenStack community, and why you would be a great fit in the UC to make your nomination stand out. You don't have to do this, but it may be a good idea to. Thank you!

Shilla

Sent from my iPhone