[User-committee] FW: [Foundation Board] Call for agenda items for the September 10 OpenStack Board and Leadership meeting; August 22 board meeting will not be held

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Tue Aug 8 00:21:23 UTC 2017

Dear UC Members,

Please, take a look to Alan’s email and let me know if you want to include any topic for the next F2F meeting in Denver.

Thanks,

Edgar Magana

From: Alan Clark <ACLARK at suse.com>
Date: Monday, August 7, 2017 at 8:55 AM
Subject: [Foundation Board] Call for agenda items for the September 10 OpenStack Board and Leadership meeting; August 22 board meeting will not be held

Board Members,

I would like to propose that we not hold the August 22 Board meeting.  Instead let’s focus on the September 10, F2F meeting in Denver.

I know several Directors are taking vacation during August and with the close date of the September meeting, along with no pressing agenda topics for August, I propose that we cancel the August 22 Board meeting and focus on the September 10, F2F meeting in Denver.

Please send me topic proposals for the September 10 meeting so that we can to plan the meeting agenda.

Thanks,
AlanClark