[User-committee] [Product] PWG IRC meeting Aug 7th Cancelled

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Mon Aug 7 16:56:50 UTC 2017

Got it.
Thanks Leong.

From: Sun, Yih Leong [mailto:yih.leong.sun at intel.com]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 11:55 AM
To: user-committee at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [User-committee] [Product] PWG IRC meeting Aug 7th Cancelled

Hi PWG,

I do not have an agenda item today for discussion.
I have talked to a few PWG core and here's some action working-in-progress:

-          Shamail will provide a doodle link for Virtual Midcycle date/time

-          Arkady will continue leading the wiki-changes effort.

I would cancel today meeting and give the time back to the team to work on the assigned task.

Meanwhile, if you have anything related to PWG for discussion, please feel free to email me.
Other than that, please also think about if you have any session to propose for the upcoming Sydney *Forum*.

Thanks!