[User-committee] Forum Facilitation - Pre-forum preparation

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at monash.edu
Wed Apr 19 13:19:45 UTC 2017

Hi Shintaro,

I'm guess the Forum organisers are mostly already on this mailing list
but I have addressed them directly here, as it'd be great to see if
this could be done for all sessions...

On 19 April 2017 at 16:30, Shintaro Mizuno
<mizuno.shintaro at lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Thank you Leong,
>
> I've drafted the etherpad for my session.
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-telecom-nfv-collaboration
>
> Is there a way to put the link into the official schedule?
>

> On 2017/04/19 12:09, Yih Leong, Sun. wrote:
>>
>> sure! you are mostly welcome to apply this. You may use the template [4]
>> provided if that fits your needs.
>> [4] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-moderator-template
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 5:59 PM, Shintaro Mizuno <
>> mizuno.shintaro at lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Leong,
>>>
>>> Thank you for putting this up.
>>> Can I use this naming convention for my session etherpad?
>>> It looks reasonable enough to me.
>>> I just need to figure out a good short name for <sessionname-abc> :)

>>> Shintaro

>>> --
>>> Shintaro MIZUNO (水野伸太郎)
>>> NTT Software Innovation Center
>>> TEL: 0422-59-4977
>>> E-mail: mizuno.shintaro at lab.ntt.co.jp

> --
> Shintaro MIZUNO (水野伸太郎)
> NTT Software Innovation Center
> TEL: 0422-59-4977
> E-mail: mizuno.shintaro at lab.ntt.co.jp

Blair Bethwaite
Senior HPC Consultant

Monash eResearch Centre
Monash University
Room G26, 15 Innovation Walk, Clayton Campus
Clayton VIC 3800
Australia
Mobile: 0439-545-002
Office: +61 3-9903-2800