[User-committee] [Product] Product WG IRC Meeting Cancelled & few actions required

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Fri Apr 14 21:09:55 UTC 2017

Hi Product WG,

I was under the impression that Monday (Easter Sunday) is a holiday in many countries and few in USA are also having spring break.

After discussion with Shamail, we propose to cancel Product WG IRC meeting on Monday.
The next meeting will be on April 24th.

Meanwhile, if you have any topic of discussion, feel free to use the mailing list.

I’m soliciting feedback on the email I sent yesterday [Subject: Forum Facilitation - Pre-forum preparation].
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/user-committee/2017-April/001950.html

And need a couple of reviews from team.
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/openstack-user-stories+status:open

Also a few new proposals in progress:
Containerized Openstack Management - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/445386/
Traceability in OpenStack services - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/440309/
Enabling cloud-native OpenStack - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/444611/

We are still in the process of migrating/renaming from “openstack-user-stories” to “development proposal”.
Do expect some changes to the repo including folder changes and rebase might require for existing “open” items.

Thanks!

Have a good weekend.

---
Yih Leong Sun, PhD (宋毅良)
Senior Software Cloud Architect | Open Source Technology Center | Intel Corporation
yih.leong.sun at intel.com<mailto:yih.leong.sun at intel.com> | +1 503 264 0610