[User-committee] [Product] Updates to Core Reviewers

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 21:43:49 UTC 2017

Hi Arkady,

I have not seen any reply to this thread from you confirming that you are
fine the requirements/commitment [1] as a core reviewer.
Wondering if missed any email, in any case, could you please again
acknowledge and reply to this thread?

[1]
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ProductTeam/Core_Team#Membership_Expectations

Thanks!