[User-committee] Boston Forum Schedule

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at monash.edu
Mon Apr 10 13:36:41 UTC 2017

Thanks Tom, (Doug, Emilien, Melvin, Mike, Shamail)!

As there are a few actions in the acceptance feedback, particularly
where session merging has been recommended, we'll likely want to
update titles and abstracts for some sessions. How would you prefer to
handle this, via speakersupport?

Cheers,

On 10 April 2017 at 19:35, Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Thank you for the many excellent topics submitted for our first Forum. We
> have updated the topic submission site with the status of each - please
> check yours.
>
> Please also find attached in PDF the proposed schedule for the Forum in
> Boston.
>

> Let us know if you see major issues with it. As Thierry said in design
> summits past; "It's difficult to make too many changes at this stage as they
> quickly cascade into breaking all sorts of constraints, but we may still be
> able to accommodate some." :)
>
> Eagle-eyed readers will see that there are a number of slots in gray (on
> Thursday afternoon). These are being deliberately kept aside for the usual
> few critical topics that come up in the next few weeks and also for the
> discoveries we make in the first 3 days of the summit.
>
> We'll soon publish the Forum sessions on the main schedule, using the title,
> abstracts and moderators you submitted, but look forward to your feedback in
> the mean-time!
>
> Thank you all very much for making our first Forum a success.
>

> Regards,
>
> Doug, Emilien, Melvin, Mike, Shamail & Tom
> Forum Scheduling Committee

Blair Bethwaite
Senior HPC Consultant

Monash eResearch Centre
Monash University
Room G26, 15 Innovation Walk, Clayton Campus
Clayton VIC 3800
Australia
Mobile: 0439-545-002
Office: +61 3-9903-2800