[User-committee] [Product] Forum Facilitation Planning - Weekly Meeting

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Wed Apr 5 22:30:26 UTC 2017

Hi team,

PWG sub-team weekly planning meeting for Forum.
Based on the doodle pool (myself, Gerald, Jamey, Shamail, Arkady, Kenny, Andy), the best option is Thursday 09:00am - 10:00am (pacific time)

I am wondering if we can kick start the meeting tomorrow April 6th, Thursday 09:00am - 10:00am (pacific time)?

Meeting Logistics:
+1-888-875-9370, Bridge: 1, Passcode: 2314407

Ehterpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PWG-forum-planning

Proposals:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jTlO4UdNjc5cOKboeCNhLDEdttazWWlDgNxxulUrPNg/edit

Thanks!

---
Yih Leong Sun, PhD (宋毅良)
Senior Software Cloud Architect | Open Source Technology Center | Intel Corporation
yih.leong.sun at intel.com<mailto:yih.leong.sun at intel.com> | +1 503 264 0610