[User-committee] [ALL] Where do you get your cloud app news from?

David F Flanders flanders at openstack.org
Mon Sep 26 23:12:44 UTC 2016

Dear User Committee and Working Groups,

I'm writing to request your quick reply to answer the question:

**where you get your cloud app news from?** --> [push reply, now! ;-)]

A very simple one word reply will do.  This is a stawpoll in which we could
all benefit.

For example yo might reply with any of the following:

HackerNews, esp via RSS
Google search results for key word terms "cloud apps"
Reddit
The Register
Twitter accounts, esp @DFFlanders ;-p
etc.

Context: Why am I asking this question?  Increasingly WGs are creating
outputs which are of significance to the wider cloud app community.  Our
ability to let the Coud App communities beyond the existing OpenStack
community know about the coolness being created is paramount for our growth
over the next decade of cloud apps.

Please do reply and +1 wherever possible.

Best, Flanders