[User-committee] [OpenStack-DefCore] [interop] Looking for participants in the Interop Challenge for Barcelona

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 21 01:19:15 UTC 2016

Stefano, if you are using the latest script (as of 9/10), when you do not
have tenant network, leave that parameter empty. Also, the public network
parameter is actually not used. If you can, you can fix the configuration
files in vars, and README file. Happy to know that the script actually
produced the right results. Did you run the docker one? Same deal with
tenant (private) network and public network if you use the ansible script.

Thanks.

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology
Building 501/B205