[User-committee] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: Scientific WG meeting Tuesday 2100 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Sep 20 14:35:19 UTC 2016

Hi all -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting on Tuesday at 2100 UTC on channel #openstack-meeting.

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

This week we have updates on Barcelona, and are looking for OpenStack-centric picks from the Supercomputing 2016 conference schedule.  I’m also interested in discussing how people might like to change the way the WG works for the next cycle and gather peoples thoughts for the agenda for the Barcelona committee meeting.

If anyone would like to add an item for discussion on the agenda, it is also available in an etherpad[3].

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_September_20th_2016
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group