[User-committee] [app] App Eco WG election for new co-chair

Montenegro, Patricia patricia.montenegro at intel.com
Fri Sep 16 21:46:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Now that Michael stepped down as co-chair of the App Eco WG we’re looking for candidates to help me run the group. We’re looking into increasing the participation as well the corporate diversity in the team. If you’re interested in the position, let me know or show up for our meeting on Monday. We’ll have time for the candidates to “campaign” and we’ll vote the following meeting.

If you’re not interested in the position but want to help make app on OpenStack a thing, join the group!

Meeting details:
September 19th at 22:00 UTC
This is a phone meeting: (888) 875-9370 or 916-356-2663  Bridge: 2, Passcode: 4173142
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2016_Sep_19_App_Ecosystem_Workgroup

:D
Patricia