[User-committee] Stepping down from the App Eco WG

Montenegro, Patricia patricia.montenegro at intel.com
Wed Sep 7 21:41:43 UTC 2016

Michael,

You’re too kind and will be greatly missed. I’m sure our paths will cross in the future!

:D
Patricia

From: Michael Krotscheck <krotscheck at gmail.com<mailto:krotscheck at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 6:14 AM
To: user-committee <user-committee at lists.openstack.org<mailto:user-committee at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [User-committee] Stepping down from the App Eco WG

Hey everyone!

As some (many?) of you now know, I've just transitioned from a role at HPE to one at VMWare. My new role, sadly, does not include contributing to OpenStack, and with only volunteer hours available to me I have to be very careful about what efforts I focus on. While I would love to continue contributing to the App Eco WG, my new employer does not support the travel requirements that role would require. Furthermore, I still firmly believe that a well-build JavaScript SDK will benefit the community most. Thus, I am stepping down as co-chair in order to focus my time there.

I have the utmost confidence in Patricia in taking this group forward. TBH, she's better at it than I ever was :).

Michael