[User-committee] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: Scientific WG meeting Tuesday 2100 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Sep 6 17:17:44 UTC 2016

Hi all -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting on Tuesday at 2100 UTC on channel #openstack-meeting.

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

This week we will be updating everyone with progress on WG activities planned for the Barcelona summit and also Supercomputing 2016.  I’ll also have an update on the OpenStack/HPC white papers.

If anyone would like to add an item for discussion on the agenda, it is also available in an etherpad[3].

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_September_6th_2016
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group