[User-committee] User Committee Mailing List Usage

Kenny Johnston kenny at kencjohnston.com
Fri Oct 28 10:23:14 UTC 2016

There seems to be mixed usage of mailing lists within UC groups with some
running their own independent mailing list (Enterprise, Product Work Group)
and others using the [GROUP] structure in the subject line to the
user-committee list.

Given the [openstack-dev] list benefits of shared information would it be
possible to create an [openstack-user] list and migrate the Enterprise,
Product Work Group and non-UC specific conversations there? We could leave
it up to the teams on if they choose to migrate.

Please educate me if this has been discussed before my time. :)

Thanks!

--
Kenny Johnston | irc:kencjohnston | @kencjohnston