[User-committee] User survey - neutron driver feedback

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 21:13:44 UTC 2016

On a related note, I noticed a problem with the neutron driver results in
the analytics page.

https://www.openstack.org/analytics

Choose "Deployment Decisions"

The graph for "What OpenStack Network (Neutron) drivers are you using?" has
"764" and "956" with 6% and 3%.  I have no idea what those are and suspect
it's an error.  :-)

I hope the rest of the feedback given originally on this thread can be
incorporated next time.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Heidi Joy Tretheway <heidijoy at openstack.org
> wrote:

> Hi Neil and team -
>
> The spreadsheet is for suggested changes. It’s ultimately up to the user
> committee to determine how to adapt the next survey, so I’d suggest
> speaking to them directly with additional follow-up.
>
> If you’d like to be part of the user survey team next cycle (about eight
> or 10 folks willing to test the survey, do comment analysis or read a
> report draft), I’d love to include you, just drop me an email note. I’ll
> also send a request to this ML later in November.
>
> The answers aren’t captured on that spreadsheet, but you can see all of
> the questions and answers in the April 2016 full-length report, which is
> available at openstack.org/user-survey.
>
> Thanks again (so much!) for your input!

Russell Bryant