[User-committee] User survey - neutron driver feedback

Neil Jerram neil at tigera.io
Tue Oct 18 18:27:07 UTC 2016

Thanks Heidi for your quick answers; I have a couple further questions...

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 7:08 PM Heidi Joy Tretheway <heidijoy at openstack.org>
wrote:

> :4) There are more options that could be added.  Maybe they are options and
> :just got grouped into "other" in the results I'm looking at.
> :
> :
> http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/stadium/sub_projects.html#official-sub-project-list
> :
> :Additions could include, at least:
> :
> : - Calico
> : - ONOS
> : - Dragonflow
>

> As a member of the team behind Calico, I'd also appreciate if Calico was
> an option for this question.
>

> Adding it to a change log.

Does that mean that it will definitely be added for the next survey?  Or
that it will be considered at some point?  If it's the latter, can you tell
me more about the process, and whether further input from me would be
appreciated at that time, etc.?

> More generally, is there a publically readable source somewhere for the
> questions that the user survey asks, and the possible answers to each
> question?  I didn't see an obvious repo for this at
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit; and I tried searching the Internet, but
> that is unfruitful because there is such wide coverage of the user survey
> _results_ :-)
>

> Here’s the full list of questions, and you are welcome to add suggested
> changes in column K, the change log:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c8Osptcse1geEeHBHwZ-fxQA-OQ_dzwAHSnBD3CNbEQ/edit#gid=0

Are the possible answers also in that spreadsheet?  I couldn't see them,
but it may because I'm viewing it wrongly.

Thanks again,
      Neil