[User-committee] [app] App Dev Enablement WG meeting next Monday

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Tue Nov 22 19:27:55 UTC 2016

Unless something pressing comes up, we are planning to cancel the App
Dev Enablement meeting planned for next Monday (November 28th).  Our
most pressing agenda items can be dealt with on the mailing list, so
please chime in if you've got anything to add.

One subject (improving developer.openstack.org) [1] is in a holding
pattern until either those who volunteered in Barcelona are able to
help, or someone else steps up to take the lead.

We can also expect a mailing list thread to be kicked off by Patricia
regarding our plans to create some informal survey collateral to be
used by user group organizers.

[1]: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/user-committee/2016-November/001400.html

-Christopher