[User-committee] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: Scientific WG meeting Wednesday 0900 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Nov 22 19:04:14 UTC 2016

Hi everyone -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting on Wednesday at 0900 UTC on channel #openstack-meeting.

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

This week we are planning discussion on scientific datasets and on identity federation.  Sofiane has contributed a description of work proposed at EPFL and SWITCH on dataset sharing.  Saverio has converted the user story on identity federation into RST and put it up for review with the product WG.  Also we will do a short wrap-up on Supercomputing and look ahead to upcoming OpenStack events across the EMEA region.

If anyone would like to add an item for discussion on the agenda, it is also available in an etherpad[3].

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_November_23rd_2016
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group