[User-committee] Deployment/installation interviews with operators

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Fri Nov 18 21:29:52 UTC 2016

HI Folks,

The OpenStack UX project is planning to conduct 1:1 interviews with operators to understand the workflows, pain points and opportunities associated with deploying OpenStack.

We have created a wiki with proposed questions that will be used during the interviews with operators.  Please feel free to add any questions that you might want to ask:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-osux-deployment

Also, let me know if you want to attend the sessions and I’ll include you on the invites.

Thanks,

Piet

--
Piet Kruithof
Sr UX Architect, Intel Open Source Technology Center