[User-committee] [User-Committee][Enterprise WG] Poll to establish Ocata cycle meeting time

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Thu Nov 17 16:56:05 UTC 2016

Hi Folks - As we discussed in our last team meeting, we want to see if there's a better time for us to meet and include everyone who wants to participate. The doodle poll, linked below, reflects our discussion on what week days would work best for calendars. The poll contains specific dates, but we'll use the results to set the day/time for our team meetings for the next couple of months.

http://doodle.com/poll/t7ffvai9qfc962tq

We'll review the results of the Poll in our 11/21 team meeting, so pls add your input ahead of that.

If you have any questions, pls let me know.
Thanks
Carol