[User-committee] [publicClouds-wg] Cloud Comparison Cost Model #C3M by Bruno^2x

David F Flanders flanders at openstack.org
Tue Nov 15 05:03:14 UTC 2016

Recently in Canberra (at OpenStack Day Australia - Gov't Edition), I
presented the Cloud Comparison Cost Model (C3M) created by Bruno+Bruno.

The response by the community was palpable as everyone in the audience was
taking pictures of the few short examples I borrowed from 2xBruno
presentation in Barcelona.

Naturally, there were several questions about how more dated could be
collected to populate the C3M with further examples.  I was not able to
answer this question, but would like to put it forward to the community
(esp the Bruno-ians) for how we might encourage additional data from both
public and private clouds?

Amy suggestions or modalities for building on this important work greatly
appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Flanders