[User-committee] [scientific][scientific-wg] RCUK Cloud Working Group Workshop

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Mon Nov 14 06:48:35 UTC 2016

Hello Ildikó -

I’ll be there, and I’m also helping with chairing the OpenStack session at the workshop.  I’ve heard of a number of other Scientific WG members who are also planning to attend.

The workshop is free and open.  I think the content should be useful to anyone with an interest in combining cloud and research computing.

Best wishes,
Stig