[User-committee] Improving developer.openstack.org

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Fri Nov 11 23:41:55 UTC 2016

In Barcelona one high priority goal for the App Dev Enablement
(formerly App Ecosystem) WG was to improve developer.openstack.org
(etherpad from this meeting can be found at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AppEco_WG_BCN)

Under that topic, Alejandra, Olaph, Stephano, Gonzalo, Michael Jenkins
and Piet were planned to be involved in the effort.  Discussing this
is on the agenda for our meeting next Monday, and I'm sending this
note to you all (as well as to the user committee mailing list) to ask
that you join us if possible.

The team meets weekly on Mondays at UTC 22:00 (2:00PM PST),
alternating IRC and phone meetings; this next meeting will be on the
phone.  Check our wiki page for call-in details
(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/App_Dev_Enablement_Working_Group)

-Christopher