[User-committee] LCOO Working Group - Introduction

MCCABE, JAMEY A jm6819 at att.com
Fri Nov 11 15:42:06 UTC 2016

The new working group LCOO (Large Contributing OpenStack Operators) was introduced to the User Committee and more formally became a Working Group at the Barcelona Ocata Design Summit.  Our wiki page is at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/LCOO  and it links to our Master Etherpad which is where we plan and document our meetings and ongoing topics.

We'll post here  to the User Committee list after our meetings as well.

We will contribute and coordinate with the Enterprise, LDT and Telco/NFV working groups since our interests overlap and are planning (and excited) to feed the Product Working Group with our User Stories and hopefully soon our Roadmap.

Any suggestions, questions or interest, please ask - Jamey