[User-committee] Public Cloud Working Group

David F Flanders flanders at openstack.org
Thu Nov 10 00:03:24 UTC 2016

We've had excellent mentors like Rocky and Anita help guide new WG chairs
in the past.
I'm also aware that the UC WG took an action in Barcelona to publish some
guidelines on good practices for WG chairs, as per this session:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16899/efficiency-of-working-groups-working-together-to-advance-the-community-leadership-of-the-user-committee
^^ @Shilla, I've misplaced the etherpad, if you could circulate?

@UC Could you consider putting out a call to current WG chairs to act as
mentors to the new co-chairs of this WG?

Best, Flanders