[User-committee] [app] Cloud App Labs (lounge + training)

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Nov 9 12:45:27 UTC 2016

On 11/08/2016 12:45 AM, David F Flanders wrote:
> I'm keen to get feedback from everyone on the Cloud App Labs
> lounge+training (even if afar, first impression), ideally providing 2x
> comments:

I only spoke one person who took the labs and when I asked at the desk
how many people participated, they said they were not taking
registrations. How did you get to the ~40 participants?

My impression is that the labs are cool and a great exercise, worth keep
investing in them.

The question to me is where to put priorities first: engage with app
developers already inside the OpenStack world or go out and reach app
developers outside?

/stef