[User-committee] Public Cloud Working Group

David F Flanders flanders at openstack.org
Tue Nov 8 00:12:17 UTC 2016

+1 for this WG having significantly different scope and membership.
I would also suggest that this would be an excellent potential candidate WG
for minting one or more activities at the newly minted forum in Boston.

One slight suggestion: in writing up the scope (and anti-scope) of the WG,
consideration should be made for how the group will work with other related
WGs (and potentially co-located in meeting times).

For example:

a.)  how the public clouds could be providing guidance for the use of Shade
SDK for AppDev a la AppEco-WG, and

b.) how the public clouds can continue to support the CloudAppHack-WG in
providing cloud accounts for hackathon participants <- pretty plz 🙇

Below is the template for submitting as WG:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Procedure_for_Creating_a_New_Working_Group

^^@Edgar is this the latest version, re having 2x chairs and suggested
times for timezone straddling betwen EU/USA/APAC?

Kind Regards,

Flandersd