[User-committee] [Enterprise] User Committee Mailing List Usage

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Mon Nov 7 18:22:48 UTC 2016

Carol,

most of is on the product wg and/or enterprise group are already on the user committee ml.  we would just send out emails on the mls we want to deprecate telling folks to join the community list and how.  we can also send to both mls for a while and maybe we can or the move notice into the old ml messages as a reminder.

sound reasonable?

--Rocky

Sent from HUAWEI AnyOffice