[User-committee] Public Cloud Working Group

Bruno Morel bmorel at internap.com
Wed Nov 2 23:18:49 UTC 2016

So when ca we submit this to the User Committee ?... I think with have the critical mass :)

Bruno

From: Tobias Rydberg <tobias at citynetwork.se>
Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 5:55 PM
To: "user-committee at lists.openstack.org" <user-committee at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [User-committee] Public Cloud Working Group

Hi,

I think this is a great suggestion from Sean, and I agree with the words from Curtis as well.

I work at a public cloud company and during our years with OpenStack we have seen a lot of things not suited for a public cloud. As Sean mentions, public cloud providers do their own fixes to get around this, and it would be much better with a joined force contributing this back to the community in a structured way.

Regards,
Tobias