[User-committee] [scientific-wg] A home for new working group documentation

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Tue Nov 1 21:06:17 UTC 2016

There can be multiple reference architecture, not just one.
Using Web Application as an example, there is a Web App reference architecture [1,2] and a sample Heat template code [3] to provision such architecture.

[1] http://www.openstack.org/software/sample-configs#web-applications
[2] http://www.openstack.org/assets/software/mitaka/OpenStack-WorkloadRefArchWebApps-v7.pdf
[3] https://apps.openstack.org/#tab=heat-templates&asset=3-tier%20Web%20Application%20-%20WordPress%2FLAMP