[User-committee] [app] App Eco WG naming --un-hikacking : where are the App devs

Montenegro, Patricia patricia.montenegro at intel.com
Tue Nov 1 18:23:22 UTC 2016

"We need to shift focus beyond FirstApp to building cloud-native app
topics (app architecture changes, migration strategy, design patterns,
micro-services, container for apps, cloud-agnostic app portability, etc)
as well as AppDev tooling.² +1

As for the name change: App Dev Enablement +1 (Thanks Lauren for the tweak)