[User-committee] [app] App Eco WG naming --un-hikacking : where are the App devs

Bruno Morel bmorel at internap.com
Tue Nov 1 16:47:32 UTC 2016

Yup. I agree with Gene that we have a deficit of App Dev at the summit.
Either they hide, or they are simply not there.

I know for a fact that one of our client (we are a public cloud based on OS, they are a huge ecommerce platform), sent its IT guys but just one of his devs...

Hackaton are amazing and we should keep invest strongly in it, but I think we also need to find ways to reach inside the organizations themselves.
Sad part: I don’t have that many good ideas how to do that right now :)

Bruno