[User-committee] Application Developer recruitment survey

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Fri May 27 18:56:48 UTC 2016

I think what Flanders is saying is that there should not be a second "user
survey" and there should remain questions for app devs incorporated into
the main user survey.

There could definitely be a set of interviews as part of this recruiting
effort. Recorded interviews would be helpful in figuring out which
communities appdevs/devops are already participating in, so that we know
where to listen and participate.

I'm currently thinking you can leave the TC name out of the
call-to-participate, as we're merely supporters not do-ers in this effort.

Anne

Anne Gentle
www.justwriteclick.com