[User-committee] Analysis of User Survey

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Tue May 17 23:53:55 UTC 2016

Last time we had someone do an analysis of quite a lot of the survey to
look for correlations. There were some found relating to how OpenStack
software was obtained. At a minimum we can refresh the analysis of
questions. If there are any other new ones people want to add, please speak
up.

I can't find the last analysis, BTW. I remember analysis for correlation
being done on methods used to obtain OpenStack, and I think deployment
size, but beyond that I don't recall.

What I think would be useful is having a consistent and deeper (relative to
the headline items published in the user survey) approach that gets done
automatically as part of the survey process. Perhaps we should be tagging
questions for analysis as part of the survey construction process.

Roland