[User-committee] [AppDev] CloudAppHack - Guadalajara Hackathon Planning meeting

Diaz, Victor H victor.h.diaz at intel.com
Fri May 13 21:18:46 UTC 2016

Dear User-Committee and Fellow Working Groups,

This is an invitation to @ALL[1] to attend 1st planning session for the AppDev Hackathon Event that is going to be celebrated in Guadalajara, Mexico, 10-11 Sept 2016

Site: http://openstack.tumblr.com/

We will host a planning meeting next week at:

*        Melbourne (Australia - Victoria), Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 8:00:00 AM, AEST UTC+10 hours

*        Guadalajara (Mexico - Jalisco), Monday, May 16, 2016 at 5:00:00 PM, CDT UTC-5 hours

*        Taipei (Taiwan)  Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 6:00:00 AM      CST UTC+8 hours

*        Portland (USA - Oregon), Monday, May 16, 2016 at 3:00:00 PM      PDT UTC-7 hours

*        Corresponding UTC (GMT), Monday, May 16, 2016 at 22:00:00

Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.intel.com/victor.h.diaz/8S0PLK7C>

--> If you are interested in attending, please reply to me offline and I will add you to the calendar hit, similarly If you are interested but the time is inconvenient, please let me know your preference and I'll find a suitable time for the next meetings.

-Victor

Additionally, feel free to click on the link below to join the Slack for the upcoming Guadalajara Hackathon:

https://cloud-app-hackathon.slack.com/signup

[1] Options for how you might want to participate:

--> If you are looking to volunteer at the Hackathon, note, right now our most important volunteer role at the event is our mentors.  AppDevs or DevOps wanted

--> If you are looking to participate, the slack is a great place to meet new people, form teams, ask questions of the organizers and/or sharing any ideas

--> If you are just looking to observe how a hackathon is run, please feel free to do so via slack, and/or join us in our planning session.

--> If you are looking to eventually run your own hackathon, there is a "working group" for organizers of Hackathons to come and share their opinions. Co-chairs of the #Hackathon-WG Cc'd (Michael and Gonzalo), You can provide your google email address next to your name: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/apphackathon-wg