[User-committee] Application Ecosystem Working Group Post Austin Summit Priority List

David F Flanders dff.openstack at gmail.com
Thu May 12 01:01:19 UTC 2016

I'll be joining from APAC, though happy to wake up as early as 6am and stay
awake as late as 10pm for IRC meetings.
Though nice to have the voice meetings every now and again, as well.

+1 re the irc lounge plugin Chris, looks good.  Haven't tried it on my
mobile or setup any of the notifications, but on the whole slack-like in
being somewhat user friendly.  Missing the emoji responses per message
(which is nice for feedback loops).
None the less as a first iteration for being more inclusive +1.
Best, Flanders

Twitter: @DFFlanders <https://twitter.com/dfflanders>
Skype: david.flanders
Based in Melbourne, Australia