[User-committee] Application Ecosystem Working Group Post Austin Summit Priority List

Carolyn Van Slyck Carolyn.VanSlyck at rackspace.com
Mon May 9 14:07:22 UTC 2016

I recently improved support for Nova 2.1 so user-data injection and keypairs shouldn't be a problem. Also support for floating ips was just added too, so I should be able to move this along farther.

My apologies for asking something that I'm _sure_ is covered in the doc, but I'm having trouble finding it. Is there a doc that lists each of the steps listed in the comments of the final code sample? For example, I see that "step-8" is delete server but was there a doc that said that, or should I just match up the commented steps to the ordered sections in the getting started draft?

Thanks!
Carolyn