[User-committee] Application Ecosystem Working Group Post Austin Summit Priority List

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:43:13 UTC 2016

Hi John,

I would like to also work on a SDK matrix during this release to migrate
our information from the google spreadsheet into a community maintainable
format.  The added benefit to this approach will be that SDK
developers/maintainers can update their services support or add themselves
to the list.  Is there anyone from the App Ecosystem WG that would be
willing to volunteer to help with this?

Thanks,
Shamail

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 2:11 PM, Callaghan, John <john.callaghan at hpe.com>
wrote:

> Coming away from our productive working group session we established the
> following three priorities for the group for the next cycle.
>
> A link to the session etherpad is listed and *welcome to input* here:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AppEcoSystem_WG_Austin_Meetup
>
> *Working Session Goals:*
>
> *Define top 3 priorities from Agenda for the Newton cycle*
>
> 1.       *Review Charter *
>
> §  *(Task Force - Subgroup determined from next post summit meeting)*
>
> §  Volunteers: John Callaghan HPE,
>
> 2.       *Python SDK - First App and get it published We need a win for
> Python whether it be pythonsdk, shade or libcloud*
>
> §  Craig Sterrett to drive with SDK owners
>
> §  Preparation for training to add value in Barcelona
>
> 3.       *Consider IRC in addition to 2 x monthly calls*
>
> §  Christopher Aedo to drive with foundation through User-committee
> mailing list
>
> Cheers,
>
> John Callaghan

Shamail Tahir